Friday, July 17, 2009

Quick Friday update

2 weeks left
Weighed in at 306 lbs, 87 lbs lost
Goal weight 299 – 7 lbs away
Losing 100 lbs – 13 lbs away (time to make a big push)

Tough challenging workouts this week, but it is paying off. We did 3 full sets of everything this week, and my cardio on Tuesday and Thursday is much more challenging with three rounds of circuit exercises to kick it off. Squats of some form, five days a week.

It is going to be a tough weekend to control food and get my light physical activity in, but I am going to do it, its crunch time, pun intended. Flying to Arkansas for a family reunion and to celebrate my wife’s great aunt’s 100 birthday tomorrow, where I am sure the fried chicken, bbq, potato salad, watermelon and pound cake will be plentiful.

However, I am packing some of my latest creation, spice muffins that are all whole grain, pureed fruit, sweetened with only a little honey and molasses that are around 125 calories each, cinch bars, and fat free string cheese, fresh fruit, and a couple boiled eggs in my carryon. Luckily we have a fridge in our hotel room, so I can get some lean lunchmeat and cottage cheese when I get there.

Also, tomorrow, first thing I am going to do 30 minutes of the Wii dance game to kick the weekend of with some cardio, and I hope to hit the pool for some fun and light exercise Sunday. Can’t wait to show off my new 2X swim trunks!

Have a great weekend,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Platinum Design and Development