Wednesday, April 29, 2009

27 Down 140 to go

6 week weigh in – another 8 lbs lost! YES! Almost 30 pounds in 6 weeks! The next two weeks I will be working really hard to do well because the training staff will be doing a full body measurements and fitness assessments to evaluate my progress of the first 2 months. Also, my doctor is pleased (imagine that), and although having thoughts of increasing my medication for blood sugar and cholesterol, is going to keep them at current levels for now as long as I am losing weight, and will do some retesting in a couple weeks. So, no new meds for now!

My transformation thought of the week:
Crunch (krunch)
BEFORE – to chew with a noisy crackling sound on potato chips, snack crackers, caramel nut popcorn, pecans, and the occasional celery stick smeared with pimento cheese.

AFTER – A modified sit-up having a smaller range of motion that reduces back strain and strengthens the abdominal muscles making me produce weird loud grunting noises and produces exhausted.

Watch for a fun and exciting video blog coming later this week!

Thank you everyone for your support and comments. It means more to me than words can express to know I have people that care about my health.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Platinum Design and Development